Benefits of Selling
Receive A Home Quote
About Our Process
At Silver Retreat Properties we are staffed by a highly skilled team of real estate investors each with a minimum of 20 years investing experience that understands the dynamics of your local real estate market. Our staff will take you by the hand and walk you through the entire process so you can make informed decisions about selling your home. We work hard to build lasting relationships with each and every client.
- We buy all homes – ALL CONDITIONS
- We are not Real Estate Agents – we are Investors
- Pay cash – NO MONEY OUT OF YOUR POCKET
- We help everyone, no matter their credit situation
- We are professional and confidential
I was facing foreclosure...
Silver Retreat Properties is located in South Jordan, Utah and specializes in solving complicated real estate matters for individuals facing challenges that include: *pre-foreclosure *needs to sell unwanted property *making two mortgage payments
We approach each person’s situation wanting to understand what their challenges are so we facilitate the best possible solution to meet their needs.
“The more you know about your customers, the more you can provide to them information that is increasingly useful, relevant, and persuasive.” – Jay Baer
Selling to an investor over a traditional buyer has some key advantages:
- A regular buyer typically needs to wait for financing. This delay can slow down closing, and you may have to wait longer to finish the deal. Investors often buy in cash and are ready to close immediately, which is a huge perk if you’re looking to sell quickly.
- Many investors are willing to offer flexible arrangements. For example, an investor might be willing to take over your mortgage, which is great if you’re underwater and struggling to find a buyer.
- Most investors buy a property “as is”: If you haven’t kept up with home repairs or if your kitchen needs an upgrade, this is an attractive option.